Intex has launched its new Cloud series smartphone Intex Cloud 4G Smart as a budget smartphone. Lets check out the specifications Intex Cloud 4G Smart.
Specifications of Intex Cloud 4G Smart
- 5-inch 854 x 480 pixels FWVGA TFT display
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and Omnivision OV5670 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 64-bit 1.5 GHz processor
- Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB internal storage can be expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
Intex Cloud 4G Smart has a 5-inch 854 x 480 pixels FWVGA TFT display. The device is powered by Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 64-bit 1.5 GHz processor along with Mali-400 GPU and 1GB DDR3 RAM. The internal memory is 8GB which can be expandable up to 32GB through microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The rear camera is 5MP with LED Flash, Omnivision OV5670 sensor, f/2.4 aperture which is able to record HD videos. The front-facing camera is also 5MP to take selfies and video calling. This device comes with Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS connectivities. It also comes with a 2000mAh battery.
Intex Cloud 4G Smart comes in White and Black colors and in India it is priced at Rs. 4,999 and exclusively available from Flipkart.