Intex Aqua Wing which, a low budget smartphone with 4G support is now available in retail stores now according to Mahesh Telecom.
Intex Aqua Wing Specifications
- 4-inch WVGA(800 x 480 pixels) TN display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, OmniVision OV5670 sensor
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera, GC0409 sensor
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1500mAh battery
Intex Aqua Wing 2016 has a 4-inch WVGA(800 x 480 pixels) TN display. The device is powered by 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor along with Mali-T720 GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD.
The rear camera is 5MP with LED Flash, OmniVision OV5670 sensor. The front-facing camera is 0.3MP VGA shooter with GC0409 sensor. This device comes with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS connectivities. This device has a 1500 mAh battery.
The Intex Aqua Wing is priced at Rs. 4599 and comes in Black and White colors.