Intex has launched its new Aqua series budget oriented smartphone Aqua S7 in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Intex Aqua S7
- 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Asahi Dragon Trail glass protection
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3200mAh battery
Intex Aqua S7 comes with 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display protected by Asahi Dragon Trail glass. It is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. The device has 16GB internal storage which can be further extended using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash and the front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter. Under the hood, Intex Aqua S7 has a 3200mAh battery. It does not have any fingerprint sensor but it supports 4G VoLTE.
Intex Aqua S7 is priced at Rs. 9,499 and comes in Rose Gold, Dark Blue and Champagne colors variants.