Intex has launched its new 4G enabled budget smartphone Intex Aqua Raze. Lets check out the specifications of Intex Aqua Raze.
Specifications of Intex Aqua Raze
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and GC5024 sensor
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash, GC2355 sensor
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit 1GHz processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 1800mAh battery
Intex Aqua Raze has a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display. The device is powered by Quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit 1GHz processor along with Mali-T720 GPU and 1GB RAM. The internal memory is 8GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The rear camera is 5MP with LED Flash and GC5024 sensor. The front-facing camera is 20.3MP with LED flash and GC2355 sensor. This device comes in Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS connectivities. This device has a 1800 mAh battery.
Intex Aqua Raze is priced Rs. 5,199 and comes in Black and White colors. Intex also launched Intex Aqua Wing.