Intex has launched its latest entry-level smartphone in the Aqua series lineup, Aqua G2. Let’s have a look at the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Intex Aqua G2
- 2.8-inch QVGA LCD screen
- Single-Core RDA 8810PL 32-bit processor
- Vivante GC860 GPU
- 256MB RAM
- 512MB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM
- VGA fixed focus rear camera, LED flash
- VGA fixed focus front-facing camera
- 2G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 2.1
- 1100mAh battery
Intex Aqua G2 comes with a 2.8-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA LCD screen. It is powered by RDA 8810PL 32-bit Single-Core processor along with 256MB RAM and Vivante GC860 GPU. The internal memory is 512MB which can be expanded up to 32GB with microSD. The smartphone runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) out of the box.
There is a VGA fixed focus primary camera with LED flash at the back. On the front, there is a VGA fixed focus front-facing camera.
This device comes with Dual SIM capability along with 2G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity options. The device has a 1100mAh battery under the hood.
The Aqua G2 is priced at Rs. 1,990 and comes in Grey and Champagne color variants.