InFocus Technology has launched Bingo 50+ in India. It is a budget oriented smartphone and also the successor of Bingo 50. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of InFocus Bingo 50+
- 5.5-inch HD IPS on-cell display
- Quad-Core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T760 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 8-megapixel auto-focus front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on InLife UI 2.0.
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
InFocus Bingo 50+ comes with 5.5-inch HD IPS on-cell display. It is powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 processor along with 3GB of RAM and Mali-T760 GPU. The internal storage is 16GB which can be further extended up to 64GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on InLife UI 2.0.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with LED flash, and the front-facing camera is an 8MP camera with f/2.2 aperture. Under the hood, InFocus Bingo 50+ has a 2600mAh battery. The device doesn’t have any fingerprint sensor but it has Voice-Over-LTE (VoLTE) support with Hybrid Dual SIM.
Infocus Bingo 50+ is priced at Rs. 7999 in India and comes in Gold and Silver colors. Registrations for this device has already started on infocusindia.co.in.