iBall has launched its new Andi series smartphone Andi F2F 5.5U in India. They are back with the budget-oriented camera-centric smartphone. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of iBall Andi F2F 5.5U
- 5.5-inch HD full lamination IPS display
- Quad-core 1GHz 64-bit processor
- 1GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 8GB internal storage
- External memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2700mAh battery
iBall Andi F2F 5.5U comes with a 5.5-inch HD full lamination IPS display. It is powered by a Quad-core 1GHz 64-bit processor along with 1GB RAM. The internal storage is 8GB which can be further extended up to 32GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The primary camera is an 8MP shooter with LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, and the front-facing camera is a 5MP camera. Under the hood, iBall Andi F2F 5.5U has a 2700mAh battery. The device doesn’t have any fingerprint sensor but looking at the price point we can’t complain about it.
iBall Andi F2F 5.5U is priced at Rs. 6999 and comes in Gold colour.