Huawei has launched its new smartwatch Huawei Watch in India as expected. This company announced this smart wear last year and now its finally available in India. The leather band is priced at Rs. 22999. Lets take a look at the specifications of this smartwatch.
Specifications of Huawei Watch
- 1.4-inch AMOLED Display with scratch-proof sapphire crystal lens and 286 ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2GHz processor
- 512MB RAM
- Android Wear OS (compatible with Android 4.3 and iOS)
- 4GB eMMC
- Water resistant (IP67)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Microphone, Speaker
- Sensors: Barometer, 6-Axis motion sensor, heart rate monitor
- 300mAh battery
Huawei Watch comes with a 1.4-inch AMOLED Display with scratch-proof sapphire crystal lens and 286 ppi. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2GHz processor and 512MB RAM. The eMMC memory is 4GB. The device runs on Android Wear OS and compatible with Android 4.3 and iOS platforms.
This device comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Microphone, Speaker connectivities and Barometer, 6-Axis motion sensor, heart rate monitor. It has a 300mAh battery under the hood with Water-resistant (IP67).
Huawei Watch with leather band is priced at Rs. 22,999 in India and exclusively available on Flipkart. This smart wear comes in gold, silver and black colors.