Huawei has announced P9 at an event in London along with P9 Plus. The main focus of this smartphone is Dual Rear cameras having Leica SUMMARIT lenses and 1.25-micron pixels to capture crisp images. Lets checkout the other specifications of this device.
Huawei P9 Specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED with 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor
- 3/4GB RAMGB RAM
- Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 3GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- 12-megapixel dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging support
Huawei P9 comes 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED with 2.5D curved glass display. The device is powered by Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU. It has two variants 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB intenal memory. The memory can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 12-megapixel dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash. The camera will produce brilliant and crisp pictures. The front-facing camera is 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.4 aperture.
This device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C connectivities. It has a 3000mAh battery under the hood with a Fingerprint sensor at the back.
The 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory variant is priced at £449. It comes in Ceramic White, Mystic Silver, Titanium Grey, Haze Gold, Prestige Gold and Rose Gold colors.