Huawei has officially launched P9 at an event in India. This smartphone is a camera-centric smartphone specially for photography. The main highlight of this smartphone is 12MP Dual Leica Rear Camera. Let’s check out other specs of this device.
Specifications of Huawei P9
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 on the top
- 12-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Leica SUMMARIT lenses, Laser AF
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
Huawei P9 comes with 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor with 3GB of RAM and Mali T880-MP4 GPU. The body is made of metal with brushed metal finish. The internal storage is 32GB which can be expanded up to 128Gb using microSD card. Out of the box, the smartphone comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 on the top.
Huawei P9 comes with 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Leica SUMMARIT lenses, Laser AF. The Dual Camera can take fantastically detailed shots. The camera can take even Monochrome pictures using one of the sensors. The 1.25-micron pixels of Leica SUMMARIT lenses promises very good pictures even in low light. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.4 aperture.
The device supports Single SIM with 4G LTE. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back and 3,000mAh battery under the hood with fast charging support.
Huawei P9 is priced at Rs. 39999 and comes in three colors; Titanium Grey, Mystic Silver and Prestige Gold. The device is now available through Flipkart.