Back in February this year, Huawei introduced its two new high-end smartphones P10 and P10 Plus at MWC 2017 and now the company has announced a cheaper version of P10, P10 Lite. Let’s check out the specs.
Specifications of Huawei P10 Lite
- 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core 2.1GHz Kirin 658 16nm processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali T830-MP2 GPU
- 32GB storage
- External memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat based EMUI 5.1
- 12-megapixel camera with LED flash, 1.25μm pixel size
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
Huawei P10 Lite sports a 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display. The device is powered by Octa-Core 2.1GHz Kirin 658 16nm processor along with 4GB RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded with microSD. EMUI 5.1 based Android 7.0 Nougat is running on it.
P10 Lite has a 12MP rear shooter at the back with LED flash, 1.25μm pixel size and on the front, an 8MP camera is placed. P10 Lite supports Dual SIM, 4G LTE and a Fingerprint sensor which is placed at the back. The device also features Knuckle Sense feature to draw on the display. It has a 3000mAh battery with fast charging support.
Huawei P10 Lite comes with a price tag of £299 ($369 / Rs. 24,200 approx.) and going to available today in UK market from Carphone Warehouse, EE and Vodafone. This device comes in gold and black color variants.