Huawei has announced its latest tablet Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro today. This tablet has same 10.1-inch WUXGA IPS display like the MediaPad M2 10.0 tablet which was announced previously on at the CES 2016. Lets check out the other specifications of the Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro.
Specifications of Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro
- 10.1″ WUXGA IPS display, up to 300 nits brightness
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) processor
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 16GB / 32GB Internal memory
- External storage up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE (optional), Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, GPS / aGPS
- 6660mAh battery
Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro comes with a 10.1-inch WUXGA IPS display with 800:1 contrast ratio, up to 300 nits brightness. The device is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU. The internal memory comes in two variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB memory and 3GB RAM with 32GB memory which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1.
The primary camera is 8-megapixel camera with Autofocus, LED flash, f/2.0 aperture which can capture HD videos. The front-facing camera is a 2-megapixel shooter.
This device comes with 4G LTE (optional), Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, GPS / aGPS connectivities. It has a huge 6660mAh battery under the hood.
The price of the Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro has not revealed yet. This device comes in black and white colors.