Huawei Mate 9, the flagship smartphone of Huawei has launched in Germany earlier this month and Mate 9 Pro launched in China a few days back. But today the company has officially introduced a smaller version of this device Mate 9 Lite. Let’s check out the devices of this smartphone.
Specifications of Huawei Mate 9 Lite
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-core Kirin 655 16nm processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Mali T830-MP2 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1
- 12-megapixel primary rear camera with LED flash, 1.25μm pixel size
- 2-megapixel secondary rear camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3340mAh battery
Huawei Mate 9 Lite comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display. This device is powered by Octa-core Kirin 655 16nm processor along with Mali T830-MP2 GPU. The internal storage comes in two memory variants, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. The external storage can also be expanded up to 256GB with microSD. It will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1.
The Dual rear cameras are 12MP+2MP shooters along with LED flash, 1.25μm pixel size. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter. This device also has a Fingerprint sensor placed on the back beneath the rear cameras. Out of the box, Huawei Mate 9 Lite has got a 3340mAh battery.
Huawei Mate 9 Lite comes in Gray, Gold, and Silver color variants. The company is yet to announce the pricing.