Huawei has announced its new honor series smartphone honor V8. This device comes with a 5.7-inch Full HD display, 4GB RAM and Fingerprint sensor. Lets take a look at the others specs of this device.
Specifications of Huawei honor V8
- 5.7-inch Quad HD/FHD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 955 / Kirin 950 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 12-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Laser AF, 6P lens
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging capability
The processor of Huawei honor V8 comes in two variants Octa-Core Kirin 955 or Kirin 950 along with Mali T880-MP4 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The internal storage is available in two variants 32GB and 64GB which can be expanded with up to 128GB microSD.
Huawei honor V8 is equipped with Dual 12-megapixel cameras at the back. On the front, there is a 8-megapixel camera. It supports Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD) and also equipped with a Fingerprint sensor at the back.
Huawei honor V8 comes in the market in three variants, 4GB/32GB variant with Kirin 950 Soc is priced at 2299 yuan (Rs. 23550 approx.), 4GB/32GB variant with Kirin 950 Soc and with more network support priced at 2499 yuan (Rs. 25,560 approx).
The most advanced one 4GB/64GB variant with Kirin 955 Soc is priced at 2799 yuan (Rs. 28,628 approx).
The smartphone comes in Ceramic White, Platinum Silver, Rose Gold, Champagne gold, Ice Silver and Gray Colors. It is now available to order in China and will be up for sale on 17th May.