Huawei’s sub-brand Honor is ready to launch its new flagship smartphone Honor 8 in India which was already launched in China in July and in the US in August. Huawei is going to hold an event on 12th October and the invitations are being sent. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Huawei Honor 8
- 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 16nm processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1
- 12-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Laser AF, 6P lens
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Wi-Fi ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with quick charging
Huawei Honor 8 comes with 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display. The device is powered by Octa-Core Kirin 950 16nm processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU. The internal storage is 32GB which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1.
The primary camera comes with 12-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Laser AF, 6P lens, and the front-facing camera is 8MP which comes with f/2.4 aperture. The device has support for 4G VoLTE, and a fingerprint sensor placed on the back beneath the rear cameras. Under the hood, Huawei Honor 8 has a 3000 mAh Battery with quick charging.
Huawei Honor 8 comes in Sapphire Blue, Pearl White, and Midnight Black colors variants but there is no news about the pricing.