Huawei has announced their latest smartphone Honor 5C which is the successor of Honor 4C. It comes with a 5.2″ Display, 2GB RAM and 13MP rear shooter and fingerprint sensor at the back. Lets checkout rest of the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Huawei Honor 5C
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali T830 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel primary camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Box speakers, Smart PA amplifier, SWS sound
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Huawei Honor 5C comes with 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display. It is powered by Octa-Core Kirin 650 processor along with Mali T830 GPU and 2GB RAM.
The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using MicroSD card. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Huawei EMUI 4.1.
As the camera options, Huawei Honor 5C is equipped with a 13-megapixel primary camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and on the front, there is a 8-megapixel camera with 4P lens, f/2.0 aperture.
The smartphone comes with Dual SIM and 4G with VoLTE support along with a 3000mAh battery. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back which can unlock the device within 0.5 seconds.
Huawei Honor 5C is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 138) for the standard variant and for the Dual 4G variant it is priced 999 yuan (US$ 154). The device comes in Gold, Grey, Silver colors. It is now up for pre-order in China. It will go on sale from 5th May. Still there is no news for the Global market. Huawei Y3 II also goes official about week ago.