HTC has announced their latest “U Series” smartphone HTC U Play along with U Ultra. The U Play comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD (1080p) Super LCD display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Let’s check out other specs.
HTC U Play Specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD Super LCD display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, OIS
- 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, UltraPixel mode
- HTC USonic, Dual microphones
- 2500mAh battery with fast charging
HTC U Play is powered by Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor along with Mali T860 GPU. In terms of RAM and storage, it comes in two variants 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. The memory can be expanded up to 200GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Coming to the camera, the device has 16MP shooter both on the front and rear panel. At the back, the camera comes with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, OIS and dual-tone LED flash.
The 4GB RAM variant of HTC U Play is priced at NT $13,900 ($438) in Taiwan and comes in Sapphire Blue, Brilliant Black, Cosmetic Pink and Ice White colors. The shipping will start from March 2017.