HTC One X9 smartphone has got certified by TENAA in China and reveals most of the specifications. Lets check out the specifications according to TENAA.
Specifications of HTC One X9 (Rumored)
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, can be expanded up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual tone flash
- 5MP or Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 153.2×75.9×7.99mm
- Weighs around 174 grams
- 3000mAh battery
According to listing the HTC One X9 will come with a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved galss protection. It will be powered by a 2.2 GHz octa-core processor. It will have 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 1 TB via microSD card. The device will run on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS out of the box with the latest HTC Sence UI on top of it.
There will be a 13 megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash. On the front, there will be a 5 megapixel or a ultrapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calling purpose.
As connectivity options, The HTC One X9 will include 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS. The device will come with a 3000 mAh battery under the hood.
The HTC One X9 codenamed as HTC E56 will be available in Silver color and will be official in January 2016. The release date is rumored.