HTC One X10 Specifications (Rumored)
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Octa-core 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- 16.3-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 7.9-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual Nano SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS
According to the rumors, HTC One X10 will come with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It will be powered by Octa-core 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal storage will be a 32GB which can be extended up to 2TB with microSD.
The primary rear camera will be a 16.3MP shooter with dual-tone LED flash and the front-facing camera will be a 7.9MP shooter. This device will get a Fingerprint sensor placed at the back.
Though no news on the pricing and launch details yet. HTC One X10 will launch anytime in Q1 2017.