As expected, HTC has announced its new A-series smartphone One A9s at IFA in Berlin. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of HTC One A9s
- 5-inch HD Super LCD display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on HTC Sense UI
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 2300mAh battery
HTC One A9s comes with 5-inch HD Super LCD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It is powered by Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor along with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU. This device comes in two storage variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory which can be further extended up to 2TB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on HTC Sense UI.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, and the front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2.8 aperture. Under the hood, HTC One A9s has a 2300mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front, placed below the Home button.
HTC One A9s comes in Black, Gold and Silver colours. The pricing of this device is not confirmed yet.