HTC has launched a wide range of smartphone today. With flagship HTC 10 they have also launched Desire 825 with completely new design. At the back of the device, there are small splash effects and it looks like a snowfall. The device comes with 5.5-inch Display, Snapdragon 400 processor, 2GB RAM. Lets check out more specs of this smartphone.
HTC Desire 825 Specifications
- 5.5 inches Super LCD capacitive touchscreen, 267 ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD
- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with HTC Sense UI
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 28mm, 1080p video recording
- 5MP with f/2.8 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2700 mAh battery
- Dolby Audio, HTC BoomSound
HTC Desire 825 comes with 5.5 inches Super LCD capacitive touchscreen with 267 ppi pixel density which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It is powered by Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor along with Adreno 305 GPU and 2GB RAM.
The internal storage is 16GB which can be extended up to 2TB using microSD. It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with HTC Sense UI on the top of it.
On the front, there is a 5-megapixel camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS and on the rear, there is a 12-megapixel camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS.
HTC Desire 825 has HTC BoomSound and Dolby Audio to enhance audio quality. Under the hood, there is a 2700mAh battery.