HTC has also introduced its another Desire series smartphone HTC Desire 825 on the event of MWC 2016 in Barcelona. Lets check out the specifications of HTC Desire 825.
Specifications of HTC Desire 825
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Super LCD display
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.6GHz processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 7 UI
- Single/Dual nano SIM
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS / GLONASS
- 2700mAh battery
HTC Desire 825 has a 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Super LCD display. The device is powered by Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.6GHz processor along with Adreno 305 GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with HTC Sense 7 UI on top of it.
The rear camera is 13MP with LED Flash and BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP to take selfies and video calling. It supports Single or Dual nano SIM with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS / GLONASS connectivities. The device has a 2700mAh battery.
HTC Desire 825 will be available from March and comes in Stratus White Remix with duo color micro splash and Graphite Gray Remix with gold micro splash colors. The company have also launched Desire 630 and Desire 530 at the MWC event.