HTC has introduced its new Desire series smartphone HTC Desire 630 with HTC Desire 530 at MWC in Barcelona. Lets check out the specifications of HTC Desire 630.
Specifications of HTC Desire 630
- 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD Super LCD display
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.6GHz processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 7 UI
- Boomsound, Dolby audio
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
HTC Desire 630 has a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Super LCD display. The device is powered by Quad-Core 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor along with Adreno 305 GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with HTC Sense 7 UI on top of it.
The rear camera is 13MP with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.4 aperture which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP to take selfies and video calling. It supports Boomsound and Dolby audio with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS connectivities. The device has a 2200mAh battery.
HTC Desire 630 comes in Stratus White Remix with duo color micro splash and Graphite Gray Remix with gold micro splash colors. It will be up for sell on March. There are no news on the pricing yet.