Specifications of HTC Desire 10 Pro
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on HTC Sense UI
- 20-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dual Nano SIMs
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), NFC
- 3000mAh battery
HTC Desire 10 Pro comes with 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection. It is powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor along with 550MHz Mali T860 GPU. The device comes with the two variants, 32GB memory with 3GB RAM and 64GB memory with 4GB of RAM. The memory can be extended up to 2TB with microSD. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on HTC Sense UI.
The primary camera is a 20MP shooter with dual LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, and the front-facing camera is a 13MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture. Under the hood, HTC Desire 10 Pro has a 3000mAh battery. The device has a round shaped fingerprint sensor placed on the back and also supports 4G LTE.
HTC Desire 10 Pro will be available in November but no news on pricing yet. This device comes in Stone Black, Polar White, Royal Blue and Valentine Lux colors variants.