As expected, HTC has launched their latest Desire series smartphone HTC Desire 10 in India. The device comes with 5.5-inch Display, 20MP Camera, and 4GB RAM. Let’s check out the full specs sheet below.
HTC Desire 10 pro Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- 20MP rear camera with dual LED flash, EIS, f/2.2 aperture, Laser AutoFocus, 27.8mm focal length
- 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM (Nano)
- Fingerprint sensor, HTC BoomSound
- 3000mAh battery
HTC Desire 10 pro comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The device is powered by 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor along with 4GB RAM and Mali T860 GPU. The internal storage is 64GB which can be extended up to 200GB using MicroSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI on the top.
On the rear, there’s a 20MP shooter with dual LED flash, EIS, f/2.2 aperture, Laser AutoFocus and 27.8mm focal length. And on the front, it has a 13MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture.
The device supports Dual SIM (Nano) with 4G LTE. At the back of the device, there’s a circular Fingerprint sensor placed. Under the hood, it has a 3000mAh battery and HTC BoomSound.
HTC Desire 10 pro is priced at Rs. 26490 and comes Stone Black and Polar White colors. The device will be available from mid-December all across the country.