As HTC had promised, the company just announced it’s latest flagship model, HTC 10. Let’s go through the specifications of this device.
Specifications of HTC 10
- 5.2-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 display
- 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12-megapixel (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS
- 5-megapixel autofocus front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (dual-band), NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
HTC 10 comes with a 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor along with 4GB RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. As internal memory options, the device comes in two variants, 32/64GB which can be expanded up to 2TB with microSD. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box with HTC Sense 8.0 UI on the top of it.
As the camera options, HTC brings lots of features. There is a 12MP (HTC Ultrapixel 2) main camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). The device is capable of 4K video recording which will bring high-quality video graphic experience. On the front, there is a 5 megapixel front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture, 1.34 µm pixels, OIS. The smartphone is featuring with BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones for high quality and sharp sound experience. It is also featuring with fingerprint sensor on the home button which can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds.
As connectivity options, The device comes with 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C for fast charging and GPS with GLONASS. It has a 3000mAh battery under the hood with Quick Charge 3.0 facility.
The HTC 10 is priced at US$699 (Rs. 46,400 approx). It is available in Glacier Silver, Topaz Gold, Camellia Red and Carbon Grey colors and will be rolling out from early May.