HTC 10 is in news for a month now. Couple of days back a popular photographer tweeted that HTC 10 might come with a IOS enabled selfie camera. Now the promo video and press images have also surfaced.
According to the video and press images the smartphone will come in Carbon Gray and Topaz gold, Glacier Silver color variants. The basic front design of is like it’s predecessor HTC One A9 but now on the Home button a fingerprint sensor is placed.
HTC 10 Specifications (Rumored)
- 5.15-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 Display
- Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12.3-megapixe camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX377 sensor, OIS, PDAF, Laser AF and 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel Ultrapixel front camera, Samsung S5K4E6 sensor, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz) USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
HTC has also confirmed the name of this smartphone HTC 10. It will have a full metal body. HTC 10 will be announced tomorrow at an Online event starting from 8:00 AM ET (5:30 PM IST). The pricing, all specifications and the further details will be announced tomorrow.