HTC 10 Lifestyle, the companies latest smartphone which is also the lower version of HTC 10 is now coming to India. It is cheaper and lower in many aspects comparing with the HTC 10. The same lower variant will also be available in Russia soon. Let’s go through the specifications of this device.
Specifications of HTC 10 Lifestyle
- 5.2-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 display (564 ppi pixel density)
- 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 64-bit processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12-megapixel (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF
- 5-megapixel autofocus front camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
HTC 10 Lifestyle comes with a 5.2-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass protection and 564 ppi pixel density. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM and Adreno 510 GPU. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 2TB with microSD. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box with HTC Sense 8.0 UI on the top of it.
As the camera options, HTC brings a lot of features. There is a 12MP (HTC Ultrapixel 2) main camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). The device is capable of 4K video recording which will bring high-quality video graphic experience. On the front, it has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture, 1.34 µm pixels, OIS. The smartphone is featuring with BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones for high quality and sharp sound experience.
As connectivity options, The device comes with 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac(Dual Band), NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 USB Type-C for fast charging and GPS with GLONASS. It has a 3000mAh battery under the hood with Quick Charge 3.0 facility.
The HTC 10 Lifestyle will come in Glacier Silver, Topaz Gold, Camellia Red and Carbon Grey color variants. But there is no news about pricing and official launch date yet.