HTC 10 Evo, this device was introduced back in November 2016, now launched in India with a hefty price tag. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of HTC 10 Evo
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Super LCD 3 display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat with HTC Sense UI
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, 4K video recording, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, PDAF, 120fps slow-motion video
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Water resistant (IP57)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4,1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
HTC 10 Evo packs a 5.5-inch Quad HD Super LCD 3 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by Octa-Core 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Processor along with 3Gb RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded with microSD. Out of the box, this device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat based on HTC Sense UI. It comes with USB-C audio and HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio which helps to detect the surround noises and adjust the audio output automatically.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with dual LED flash, 4K video recording, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, PDAF, 120fps slow-motion video. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter. HTC 10 Evo contains a water-resistant body and a Fingerprint sensor placed at the front, integrated into the Home button. This device has a 3200 mAh battery under the hood, with Quick Charge 2.0 facility.
HTC 10 Evo comes with a price tag of Rs. 48,990 and now available from HTC online store. The device comes in Cast Iron and Pearl Gold color variants.