HTC has announced their new smartphone HTC 10 evo two days back. The device is the International variant of HTC Bolt which was introduced two weeks back. The device comes with 5.5-inch QHD Display, 3GB RAM, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC. Let’s check out rest of the specs.
Specifications HTC 10 evo
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Super LCD 3 Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- External memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- 16-megapixel Rear camera with dual LED flash, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 7.0 Nougat with HTC Sense UI
- Water resistant (IP57 certified)
- Fingerprint sensor
- BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio, USB Type-C audio
- 3200mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
HTC 10 evo comes with 5.5-inch Quad HD Super LCD 3 Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The device is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 3GB RAM and Adreno 430 GPU. The internal storage is 32GB / 64GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB using MicroSD. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 7.0 Nougat with HTC Sense UI on the top.
Coming to the Camera specs, the device comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and 4K video recording. It can also record 120fps slow-mo video. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter.
The device comes with Water resistant body and a Fingerprint sensor placed on Home button. The device also features BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio for an amazing audio experience. Under the hood, the device has a 3200mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 for fast charging
HTC 10 evo is priced at $565 for the 32GB variant and $625 for the 64GB variant. The device comes in Gunmetal, Silver and Gold colors. It is now available to pre-order in Taiwan and will ship from 28th November.