As expected, Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has announced Note 8 at an event in China. The device comes with a huge 6.6-inch QHD Display, 4GB of RAM and 13MP Camera at the back.
Specifications of Honor Note 8
- 6.6-inch Quad HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- 13-megapixel camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging support
Honor Note 8 comes with a 6.6-inch Quad HD 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor along with 4GB RAM and Mali T880-MP4 GPU. The internal storage is 32GB / 64GB / 128GB which can be further extended up to 128GB using microSD. Out of the box, the device comes up with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with with EMUI 4.1 on the top.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter along with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS and the secondary camera is an 8MP shooter.
The device has a Hybrid Dual SIM support along with 4G VoLTE and a fingerprint sensor at the back. Under the hood, the device has a huge 4500mAh battery with fast charging support.
The Honor Note 8 is priced at 2299 yuan ($346) for the 32GB varinat, 2499 yuan ($376) for the 64GB variant and 2799 yuan ($420) for the 128GB variant. The device comes in Gold, Grey and Silver colors. Honor Note 8 will be up for sale from August 9.