Huawei has launched it’s another budget smartphone Honor Holly 3 at an event in Delhi, India along with Honor 8 and Honor 8 Smart. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Huawei Honor Holly 3
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display
- Octa-Core 1.2 GHz Kirin 620 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali 450 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm wide-angle lens
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lenses, 1.12um pixel size
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3100mAh battery
Huawei Honor Holly 3 comes with 5.5-inch HD IPS display. The device is powered by Octa-Core 1.2 GHz Kirin 620 processor with Mali 450 GPU. The internal storage is 16GB which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1.
The primary camera comes with 13MP camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm wide-angle lens, and the front-facing camera is 8MP which comes with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lenses, 1.12um pixel size. The device does not support any fingerprint sensor. Under the hood, Huawei Honor Holly 3 has a 3100 mAh Battery with power saving technology.
Huawei Honor Holly 3 is priced at Rs. 9,999 and will be available soon. This device comes in Black, White and Gold colors variants.