As expected, Honor the sub-brand of Huawei has finally introduced its new smartphone Honor 6X at an event in China. Huawei has also launched P9 and Honor 8 recently in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Honor 6X
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- Octa-core Kirin 655 16nm processor
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Mali T830-MP2 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB (eMMC 5.1) Internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1
- 12-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lens, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF
- 2-megapixel secondary camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3340mAh battery with quick charging
Huawei Honor 6X comes with 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display. The device is powered by Octa-core Kirin 655 16nm processor along with Mali T830-MP2 GPU. The internal storage comes in three variants 32GB storage with 3GB of RAM, 32GB storage with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage with 4GB of RAM. The memory can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.1.
The primary rear camera is a 12MP shooter with LED Flash, 6P lens, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF. There’s another 2-megapixel secondary rear shooter which helps in background blur. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter. The device has support for a fingerprint sensor placed on the back beneath the Dual Rear Cameras. Under the hood, Huawei Honor 6X has a 3340mAh battery with quick charging.
Huawei Honor 6X comes with the price tag of 999 yuan ($148 / Rs. 9999 approx.) for 3GB RAM with 32GB memory, 1299 yuan ($192 / Rs. 12900 approx.) for 4GB RAM with 32GB memory and 1599 yuan ($237 / Rs. 15900 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB memory. This device comes in Gold, Silver, Grey, Blue and Rose Gold colors variants and will be available on 25th October but the pre-order has been started today.