Gionee has introduced its new budget oriented smartphone Steel 2 in China. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Gionee Steel 2
- 5-inch HD display
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB /32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Amigo 3.5 UI
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
Gionee Steel 2 comes with a 5-inch HD display. It is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal storage comes in two variants 16GB and 32GB. The external storage can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Amigo 3.5 UI.
The primary rear camera is an 8MP shooter with LED flash. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter. This device also contains a Fingerprint sensor placed at the front top of the home button. It also has a huge 4000mAh battery to power up the device.
Gionee Steel 2 comes with a price tag of 1299 yuan ($188 / Rs. 12,810 approx.). This device comes in Gold and Black color variants and you can order it now in China.