Gionee has announced their latest smartphone S9 yesterday at an event in China. Most of the companies are going for Dual Cameras and Gionee don’t want to stay back in the business so they have launch S9 with Dual rear cameras. Let’s check out other specs of this device.
Gionee S9 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Octa-core 2GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.2
- 13-megapixel rear+5-megapixel Dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Gionee S9 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display. The device is powered by Octa-core 2GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor along with 4GB RAM and Mali T860 GPU. The internal memory is 64GB which can be extended up to 128GB using MicroSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.2 on the top of it.
Gionee S9 has 13-megapixel rear+5-megapixel Dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash. On the front, again it has a 13-megapixel camera.
The device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE support. On the rear, just below the Camera panel it has a Fingerprint sensor. Under the hood, it has a 3000mAh battery.
Gionee S9 is priced at 2499 yuan ($365 / Rs. 24650) and comes in Rose Gold, Gold, and Black colors. The device will be up for sale from 25th November in China.