Gionee has announced its new S-series smartphone Gionee S8 on the event of MWC 2016 in Barcelona. Lets check out the specifications of Gionee S8.
Specifications of Gionee S8
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920× 1080 pixels) with 3D touch and 2.5D arc glass
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, RWB technology, 6P lenses, PDAF, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Octa-core 1.95 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor
- Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, GPS
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
Gionee S8 has a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920× 1080 pixels) with 3D touch and 2.5D arc glass and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The device is powered by Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) 1.95 GHz processor along with Mali T860MP2 GPU and 4GB RAM. The internal memory is 64GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with Amigo OS 3.2 on top of it.
The rear camera is 16MP with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 6P lenses, RWB technology, PDAF, Laser AF which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 8MP to take selfies and video calling. It supports Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD) with 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, GPS connectivities. The device has a 3000mAh battery with fast charging and Fingerprint sensor.
Gionee S8 is priced at 449 Euros (US$ 494 / Rs. 33885 approx.) and will be available from March 2016. This device comes in Rose Gold, Grey and Gold colors.