Gionee has launched their new “s series” smartphone in India S6s. The device packs 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display along with 3GB RAM and 8MP front camera with LED Flash. Let’s check out other specs of this device.
Specifications of Gionee S6s
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 Processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali T-720 GPU
- 32GB Internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo 3.2 UI
- 13-megapixel camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Full HD 1080p video record
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3150mAh inbuilt battery
Gionee S6s comes with 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 processor along with 3GB of RAM and Mali T-720 GPU. The internal storage is 32GB which can be further extended up to 128GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo 3.2 UI on the top of it.
As camera options, the Gionee S6s has a 13MP primary camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor f/2.0 aperture, PDAF. The primary camera can record up to 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture.
The device supports 4G LTE and has a fingerprint sensor at the back. Under the hood, the device has a 3150mAh inbuilt battery.
Gionee S6s is priced at Rs. 17,999 and comes in Gold, Rose Gold and Silver colour variants. The device will be available through Amazon.in along with all the retail stores all across India.