Gionee S6 which was launched in China last year is now available in India. Lets checkout the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Gionee S6
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED Display (1280 x 720 pixels) with Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 Processor
- Mali T-720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo 3.1 UI
- 13MP Camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front Facing Camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slot (micro SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3150mAh built-in battery
The Gionee S6 comes with a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1280 x 720 pixels) which has a 77.8% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor along with Mali T-720 and 3 GB of RAM. The device has 32 GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card. The device runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box with Amigo OS 3.1 on the top of it.
The device has a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash which can shoot Full HD 1080p videos. On the front, there is a 5 megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calling purpose. It supports Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano) where the nano SIM slot can be used as a microSD card slot.
As connectivity options, the S6 includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type C 2.0 port and GPS. The device has a 3,150 mAh battery under the hood.
The Gionee S6 is priced Rs. 19,999 in India and comes in Golden, Silver and Rose Gold color variants. The smartphone is now available from Flipkart.