Gionee unveiled P5 mini, a new entry level smartphone in Nigeria. Lets checkout what specifications this device has got.
Gionee P5 mini Specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA On-Cell IPS LCD Display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6580M Processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 8GB inbuilt storage
- External memory upto 32GB with MicroSD
- 5MP Rear Camera with Autofocus and LED Flash
- 2MP Front-facing Camera
- Dual SIM
- Black, Blue and White Colors
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB 2.0, GPS Connectivity
- 1800mAh Li-ion Battery
Gionee P5 mini comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA On-Cell IPS LCD Display which is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6580M Processor and 1GB of RAM. The inbuilt storage is 8GB which can be expanded upto 32GB using MicroSD card. The device comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop.
The rear camera is 5MP Rear Camera with Autofocus and LED Flash and the front-facing camera is 2MP. The devices support Dual SIM with 3G support and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB 2.0, GPS Connectivity. Under the hood there is a 1800mAh battery.
The Gionee P5 mini comes in Black, Blue and White Colors. There are no information on the pricing and release date yet.