Gionee has finally introduced its new smartphone Gionee F5 which was spotted at TENNA back in December 2016. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Gionee F5
- 5.3-inch HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB Internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based on Amigo OS 3.2
- 13-megapixel Camera with LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
Gionee F5 sports a 5.3-inch HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display. It is powered by Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor along with 4GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be extended up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based on Amigo OS 3.2.
The device sports a 13MP camera with LED flash on the back and an 8MP camera on the front. It has got a Fingerprint sensor placed at the front beneath the display. Gionee F5 is backed up by a massive 4000mAh battery.
Gionee F5 comes with the price tag of 1799 yuan ($260 / Rs. 17,600 approx.) and will be available soon. This device comes in Gold and Rose Gold color variants.