Gionee Elife E8, a new flagship device from Gionee E series smartphones is going to launch in India on October 8. Lets find out the specifications of this smartphone.
Gionee Elife E8 Specifications
- Display: 6-inch Quad HD AMOLED (2560 x 1440 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- Processor: 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor
- GPU: PowerVR G6200 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage Capacity: 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Camera: rear camera is 23.7MP with dual tone LED Flash, 1 / 2.3″ sensor, 6P lenses, OIS, 4K video recording, Front facing camera is 8MP
- Battery: 3520mAh battery
- Network: 4G LTE
- Add-ons: Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, USB OTG, NFC, Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.0 × 82.3 × 9.6 mm
- Weight: 207 gm
- Colours: Golden
Gionee Elife E8 comes with a 6-inch Quad HD AMOLED display (2560 x 1440 pixels) which is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. This smartphone is powered by 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor. The internal storage is 64GB which is expandable upto 128GB using microSD. This smartphone is running on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box with Amigo UI 3.1 on the top if it.
The rear camera is 23.7MP with autofocus and dual tone LED Flash, featuring 6P lenses, OIS and 4K video recording. The front facing camera is 8MP to take selfies and for video recording. it comes with 4G LTE as network option and Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS and USB OTG as connectivity options. It has a 3520mAh battery under the hood.
There are no news about the Indian market price. For this we have to wait till 8th October.