Gionee launched A1 and A1 Plus last month and now they have launched another selfie-focused mid-range smartphone of A1 series dubbed as A1 Lite. It is the cheapest variant of A1 series which was announced last month. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Gionee A1 Lite
- Display: 5.3-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753
- GPU: Mali T-720 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 3GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- Expandable Memory: Yes, up to 256TB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat) based on Amigo OS 4.0
- Primary Camera: 13MP camera with LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: 20MP camera with soft LED flash
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 150.5×74.4x8mm
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
Gionee A1 Lite sports a 5.3-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 along with 3GB RAM and Mali T-720 GPU. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 256GB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) based on Amigo OS 4.0 on top of it.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash. The front facing camera is a 20MP shooter with soft LED flash which can take good selfies even in low light. Apart from that, the handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE connectivity. The fingerprint sensor in this device is placed at the back under the camera panel. Under the hood, A1 Lite has a massive 4000mAh battery.
Gionee A1 Lite comes with a price tag of Rs. 14,999 and will be available at any retail stores starting from today. For Airtel and Paytm users, the company offers an additional 10GB Data for 6months and two Paytm cash back vouchers.