Coolpad Note 3 was launched in India in 11th October last year. Today the company has announced a straight Rs. 500 price-cut for the black variant of this smartphone.
According to the company this device got huge success and specially for mid-range seekers who are looking for a smartphone under 10k. According to CoolPad they have also beaten so many smartphone giants in this price range and voted as the No. 1 smartphone within 10k category.
[irp posts=”5062″ name=”Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Camera may come up with IR AutoFocus”]
Specifications of Coolpad Note 3
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS fully laminated display
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Cool UI 6.0
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage Capacity: 16GB internal memory, Expandable up to 64GB using microSD
- Camera: Primary camera is 13MP with LED flash, 5p lens, f/2.0 aperture. Front camera is 5MP, 1.4 micron pixels
- Battery: 3,000 mAh removable battery
- Network: 4G LTE/3G HSPA+
- Add-ons: Finger print sensor, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Weight: 155 gm
The offer will be available till the stock lasts according the company. You can buy the Black color Coolpad Note 3 from Amazon.in for Rs. 8499 now.