Coolpad has launched their new smartphone Mega 2.5D today at an event in India. Mega 2.5D is a budget-oriented smartphone. The device comes with 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass Display , 3GB of RAM and MediaTek MT6735P SoC inside it. Let’s check out more specs of this device.
Specifications of Coolpad Mega 2.5D
- 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Quad-core 1GHz MediaTek MT6735P processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Cool UI 8.0 on the top
- 8-megapixel rear camera with Autofocus, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, SONY sensor
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 Aperture, 83.6-degrees wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Coolpad Mega 2.5D comes with 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display. It is protected by Quad-core 1GHz MediaTek MT6735P processor along with 3GB of RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. The internal storage is 16GB which can be further extended up to 32GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Cool UI 8.0 on the top.
The primary camera is an 8-megapixel shooter with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, SONY sensor and the front-facing camera is also an 8-megapixel shooter with 83.6-degrees wide-angle lens.
The device supports Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE. Under the hood, the device has a 2500mAh battery. The device doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor which is a drawback.
Coolpad Mega 2.5D is priced at Rs. 6,999 in India and comes in White, Gold and Black colours. The device will be up for sale at Amazon.in from 24th August. Registrations have been started for this device.