Coolpad and LeEco have jointly announced their first Cool series smartphone Cool1 in China. The smartphone comes with 13MP Dual Rear cameras, Snapdragon 652 processor, 5.5-inch Display. Let’s check out the key specs of this device.
Specifications of Cool1
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.6
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 4G with VoLTE, USB Type C
- 4060mAh battery with fast charging
Cool1 comes with 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor along with 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal storage is 32GB/64GB which can not be expanded. Out of the box, the Cool1 comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.6 on the top.
As camera options, Cool1 has 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture. The camera is able to record up to 4K videos. The front-facing camera is a 8MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture.
The device supports Dual SIM with 4G with VoLTE. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back. Under the hood, Cool1 has 4060mAh battery with fast charging support.
Cool1 comes in three variants. The 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage variant is priced at 1099 yuan (Rs 11k) and 4GB RAM/32GB internal storage is priced at 1499 yuan (Rs 15k) and the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage is priced at 1699 yuan (Rs 17k). The device will be up for sale from 24th August. It will be available through LeMall, Coolpad website and Jd.com.