Recently, Coolpad has released its second phone with LeEco under the Cool brand, Cool Changer 1C.
Cool Changer 1C Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 4K video recording, f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G VoLTE,Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), USB Type C
- 4,060mAh battery with fast charging support
The device comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p Display. Being powered by a Snapdragon 652 chipset, Cool Changer 1C will run in 3GB RAM. The handset will carry an 8MP front and a 13MP rear camera. Being backed by a 4060mAh battery, the phone will run in LeEco EUI.
Cool Changer 1C is now available for registration in the LeMall website, Coolpad.com and JD.com. It will be sold from 5th December onwards at the rate of 899 yuan ($130) in China.