Blackberry launched Priv last year with a price point of $699 in the U.S. But the selling performance of this smartphone is very poor. The company was really hopeful about this device, but the absurd pricing took it on the list of least selling smartphones. Btw a good news who are still looking for a Blackberry smartphone. Priv is now available for just $374 with a straight 53% OFF on Newegg. Go grab it.
BlackBerry Priv Specifications
- 5.43-inch QHD AMOLED dual-curved display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 4-row BlackBerry slider keyboard
- Hexa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 32GB of internal storage
- External storage up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 18-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone Flash, f/2.2 6P lens, OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording, 6DOF video stabilization
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.8 aperture
It looks like Blackberry has started to unload the Priv. They might launch two new midrange smartphones this year, and this initiative can just save the company.