BlackBerry has just introduced its new smartphone KEYone with Physical QWERTY backlit keyboard. Back in January, the company confirmed this smartphone with the codename ‘Mercury’.
Specifications of BlackBerry KEYone
- 4.5-inch 3:2 display with 433 PPI with scratch-resistant glass protection
- Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- 3GB RAM
- 650MHz Adreno 506 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- QWERTY backlit keyboard with capacitive touch
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 12-megapixel rear camera with 4K video recording, dual-tone LED Flash, 1/2.3″ sensor size, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX378 sensor, PDAF, 1.55μm pixel size
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 1.12µm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS / GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 3505mAh battery, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
BlackBerry KEYone sports a 4.5-inch 3:2 display with 433 PPI with scratch-resistant glass protection. It is powered by Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 14nm processor along with 3Gb RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 2TB with microSD. It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box.
A 12MP camera is placed at the back with dual-tone LED Flash, 1/2.3″ sensor size, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX378 sensor, PDAF, 1.55μm pixel size. An 8MP camera is placed at the front with 1.12µm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture. The back camera can record up to 4K videos.
This device has got the QWERTY backlit keyboard with capacitive touch. A Fingerprint sensor is placed at the front on the spacebar button. It has also got a 3505mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology which offers to charge up to 50% in just 36 minutes.
BlackBerry KEYone comes with a price tag of $549 (Rs. 36,590 approx.) and will be available from April. BlackBerry KEYone comes in Black color and will be available globally from April.