ASUS has launched its new camera specific smartphone ASUS ZenFone Zoom at an event in Agra. Lets check out the specifications of the ASUS ZenFone Zoom.
Specifications of Asus ZenFone Zoom
- 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 13MP rear camera with OIS, Laser AF, f/2.7-4.8 aperture, 3X optical zoom, Real Tone flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- quad-core Intel Atom Z3590 2.5GHz processor
- PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with ASUS BoostMaster fast charging
ASUS ZenFone Zoom has a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The device is powered by quad-core Intel Atom Z3590 2.5GHz processor along with PowerVR G6430 GPU and 4GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal memory is 128GB which can be expanded up to 128GB through microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The rear camera is 13MP with OIS, Laser AF, f/2.7-4.8 aperture, 3X optical zoom, Real Tone flash which is able to record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 5MP to take selfies and video calling. This device comes with Single Micro SIM capability with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC connectivities. It also comes with a huge 3000mAh battery along with ASUS BoostMaster fast charging.
ASUS ZenFone Zoom is priced at Rs. 37,999 in India. With Zenflash and tripod it is priced at Rs. 39,999. This device comes in Black and White colors.