Asus Zenfone Selfie smartphone which was previously announced on 6th August at Zenfestival in Delhi now available officially in India. Lets check out the specifications.
The Specifications of Asus Zenfone Selfie
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 72% screen to body ratio
- Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- 3MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, Real Tone flash, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage and expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- 3000 mAh battery
Asus Zenfone Selfie has 5.5-inch HD display with 72% screen to body ratio and Corning gorilla glass 4 protection. This device is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB LPDDR3 RAM for accordingly 32GB internal storage which is expandable up to 64 GB through microSD.
The device runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) out of the box with Zen UI 2.0 on the top of it. The rear camera is a 13 MP with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash and Laser Auto Focus. The front-facing camera is also 13 MP with LED flash with f/2.2 aperture, Real Tone flash and 88-degree wide-angle lens. It has Dual SIM capability along with 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It has also got 3000mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone Selfie 3GB RAM variant comes in Pure White, Chic Pink and Aqua Blue and priced Rs. 17,999 on Flipkart. The company also said that the 2GB variant will come on September 30 for 15,999.